CXG 2.27% 21.5¢ coote industrial ltd

Guys,cxg is a hidden treasure in my opinion.CXG listed in asx in...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 34 Posts.
    Guys,cxg is a hidden treasure in my opinion.
    CXG listed in asx in DEC, 2006.the IPO price is $1,the total market capital is 73M.then in Nov, 2008,cxg has a placement of 70M with each share of $2.4 .Plus two years' net profit.(cxg never lose money in these two and a half year)cxg 's true value is far more than the current market value of 30M.Just look at the anouncement in the date of Nov 13,2008.10 RL class locomotives ,each worth 4M.Locomotive is like a car,not software.If you want to sell it in half price, everyone will want it.So why worry about the greentrain issue too much.It is indeed a big trouble,but not deadly wound.the fact cxg issued the 6.5M share of 20c each to ELPH is on the condition of ELPH invested 6M in Greentrain.Cxg so far hasn't do big capital raising,the company must be alright.If they sell the logistics successfully,greentrain will not be a big problem any more.
    I keep accumulate cxg when price drops.Warren buffet says "when everyone scared, you must be greedy".
    Anyway do your own research.Do what you believe it is right.When greentrain issue solved,everyone knows you can not buy cxg in this price any more.When eveeyone knows the spring is coming, it is already coming to the end.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236