CCL 0.00% $13.30 coca-cola amatil limited

Hi Alan10-1 Perhaps you can't see any good muslim youth quaffing...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 117 Posts.
    Hi Alan10-1

Perhaps you can't see any good muslim youth quaffing on Coke because you haven't actually looked.

The soft drink market in Indonesia is worth approx $6.5bn. That's a whole lot of muslim youth not drinking soft drink.

Whilst CCL has one of the largest market shares in that industry, they need to lower costs, expand and win more market share which is the reason that TCCC have invested a further $500m into the business.

Can I ask what you mean by 'not these days anyway'? Were there days when these so called 'good muslim youth' would be quaffing on coke? When were those days? What is it you are really trying to say here?

I wonder how many Aussie kids you have actually spoken to regarding their thoughts on Coke. 1, 2, 5, 100, 1000+ or none? Where are you getting this market feedback from? How did you ask the questions? Who asked the questions? It wasn't push polling was it?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236