ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 47,086 Posts.
    I am still on the fringes of the canned drink vending industry and I see two major head winds for Coke.

Many more people today are becoming aware of the bad health implications of drinking "soda pop" regardless of whether it has conventional or artificial sweeteners.

And the variety of alternatives is enormous and people are seeking out these alternatives, be they iced coffee or V or whatever. Vending works best when there are only a few popular drinks because of the limited product range and package size that can be handled and Coke has a lot riding on their vending division and their flag-ship product.

I'm prompted to write this because I have a vender in a major trucking depot which used to sell heaps, especially red Coke but this year the sales have dropped off a cliff.  If truckies aren't buying the industry is in trouble.

I have zero interest in CCL.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236