ZNO 0.00% 2.3¢ zoono group limited

Conrad4Totally agree that would be the most logical action to...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 23,832 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 725
    Conrad4

Totally agree that would be the most logical action to take, but generally companies don't like to run that close to the wire.

I am holding a reduced parcel of stock in the anticipation for drilling results and JORC update - as I have lighted my position based on the potential for CR.

I thought that the drilling update would be released sooner, or perhaps progress updates of any visible resource.

I can't speculate on exactly what their commitment to the JV with CYU is, but if this thing is starting to look mineable, with depths of up to 1,200m, the funding they require could quickly increase.

Again, just because they may or may not need to raise funds isn't a bad thing. If they triple their resource and say we need to now raise $XM to start a feasability study, mining plan etc, then this is great news - they aren't raising money to cover overheads whilst exploring.

I am hoping for all shareholders that drill results do come before any potential CR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZNO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236