GIR 0.00% $5.43 giralia resources nl

great uranium annoucement, page-8

1. 810 Posts.
    Hey Wang Chung! Back at home for a couple of days... best job in the world if it weren't for being away so much! :) Still, had an awesome night in Bali the other night on the way home, compiling 80's CD's for my mates upcoming 40th.. we were dancing on the tables to your namesake! LOL

Anyway, back to business...

Agree with you that the Giralia team proper is focusing on the ore... but think its always good to keep an eye on the other members of this little family for more diversified exposure... it's there... only yesterday PMH picked up a near production uranium project in the States, over the top of their massive Copper asset. GIR as the parent company is the major shareholder at 11+%. Their other partners are moving forwards on Beverly with support of SA gvt... a few other things...

As I said previously, and not to detract from the ore or "core business"... but the diversification and value adding from its broader interests are not insignificant in my view.... means to ends, or as Sis says, bigger than the sum of all it's parts... whatever, standing at $2.25 felt mighty this afternoon!

Cheers :) DL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GIR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.