MRU 0.00% $7.00 mantra resources limited

Well this caught my attention this morning in the latest...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. sle
    7,430 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 58
    Well this caught my attention this morning in the latest release:
    The Prospect already hosts a maiden Inferred Mineral Resource estimate (‘MRE‘) of 35.9 million pounds U3O8 reported in accordance with the JORC Code (refer ASX Announcement
    dated 2 February 2009). This MRE covers only nine square kilometres of the approximately 100 square kilometres comprising the Nyota Prospect. The drilling to date has essentially identified approximately four million pounds of U3O8 per square kilometre drilled.

That would mean that there is possibly 400 million pounds!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236