ZNO 0.00% 2.3¢ zoono group limited

William$3.5M gives them an EV of $1.5M - there are shells...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 23,832 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 725
    William

$3.5M gives them an EV of $1.5M - there are shells running about with the equivalent so let's discount that notion for starters.

I was in last week and out on the last run at a profit, back in again today, so thanks for the trading advice but I think I am fine

As for your claim of many waiting to sell above 1c, any proof ? I see 1.3M at 1c. I know for a fact the directors and major shareholders took a large amount of the stock, many of which hold several M shares already - so let's put that claim to bed also.

Hardly ramping when I provided the results and the fact that it is only the first 66m of drilling with 140m to follow and semi massive sulphides pictured at 85-95m - isn't this facts ? It is already known there will be further semi massive sulphides reported next week and you are thinking it will drop a further 50% from here on that knowledge ?

That is 1 drill hole on the very first drilling at Blue Ceasar and you are already discounting the project down to 0.005 - this is laughable.

Was ADN and PUN fair value at $60M+ market caps, no - did they get there, yes. GSE hit 100m+ of Cu and I think you will find they will trade well above fair value.

As for CYU, not at all interested in their shareprice. GSE has the most leverage, smaller market cap and holding in MGV at 25% below cash backing who are also doing some interesting things.

So no, none of that helped not that I asked but thanks anyway.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZNO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.