SGL ricegrowers limited

I have also grown impatient at the lack of interest from the...

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: MONDAY, 8 APRIL 2019 11:00AM ##
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 172 Posts.
    I have also grown impatient at the lack of interest from the market. I bought back into SGL some months ago because I felt that it was under-priced and the Fox-Davies report has now confirmed my initial thinking. Thanks to Angers for the info on that report. The AR is due in a couple of months. In the half year report it was noted that the jv in which the co sold half of its assets to AGL resulted in lower costs and improved results because the funds thus gained were applied to debt reduction. Financing costs and operating costs were reduced by the capital restructure and consequently the LPS was significantly reduced. Third quarter outcome announced in May - EBITDA was cash flow positive for the first time. I am hoping the forthcoming AR will support the view of Fox-Davies and help gain the interest of the market. I topped up today at 36c. This company has got to get the attention of the market sooner or later - I just hope it is sooner.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236