SGL ricegrowers limited

At last someone is looking at the big picture, and thankfully...

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: MONDAY, 8 APRIL 2019 11:00AM ##
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 918 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    At last someone is looking at the big picture, and thankfully jana is not on the board of either of them, qgc and sgl shareholders should embrace this deal, its good news all the way around, I can not see why jana would be so stupid not embrace the deal, qgc has already increased her value of the shares she holds (probably one share) by 25% so instead of owing 26 cents she or he now owns 35 cents all in one day, and that person jana is anti.... no wonder sgl is in trouble with s/holders like jana voting.

Question is do we really want jana at QGC, all those in favor say I, the contrary no, I think the no has it.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236