GMC 0.00% 0.6¢ gulf manganese corporation limited

GMC moving forward, page-123

1. 2,345 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 539
    hi @Tomp03

I can confirm that I am not neither an:
    • Ex-Employee; nor
    • EX-Director of GMC or any affiliated company related to GMC GULFResource
    I am, however, (and as previously stated) an ex shareholder that believed that GMC could close the deal with Pak Marthen after GMC stated numerous times that the funding from Pak Marthen was imminent. It didn't happen, and GMC have been chasing DSO ever since.

Since then a number of other "cornerstone investors" have popped up, but most of them drop away like Pak Marthen.

Much like you, at the time of buying into GMC, I was a believer of the story and GMC's ability to get the deal with Pak Marthen and DSO and was blind to those that pointed me to GMC's history (even prior to Pak Marthen to not be able to actually close a deal - they tried and failed to list on the Singapore exchange).

So I am simply here to remind those of the same risks that I didnt pay much attention of - make no mistake they are real.

At the end of the day we are all investors to make money - you want to make money, I want to make money.

So good luck to you mate - I hope DSO comes off. I stand to lose nothing if it does, and the more money you have, the better it is for the ASX (and therefore me), as you can re-invest it around.

But until I am wrong, I will simply continue to point out the risks in GMC.

If you look at the SEA forum (a stock that I own), I point out the risks in stocks that I am a holder in and also take what you call downrampers very seriously - as they often point out things that I may have overseen in my emotional attachment to the stock.

Don't take commentary on GMC personally - it is simply meant to be objective and based on facts.

Cheers mate and good luck

Could be a big week next week (as GMC alluded to), not that I believe it of course...
    Last edited by tt2000: 07/03/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236