GMC 0.00% 0.6¢ gulf manganese corporation limited

Hi tt2000 Can you please (For the record) confirm if you were an...

1. 62 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16

Hi tt2000

Can you please (For the record) confirm if you were an Ex-Employee or EX-Director of GMC or any affiliated company related to GMC GULFResources.

This will settle a lot of suspicions here on Hot Copper andcould also explain why you have been down ramping GMC Share price unnecessary.

At the same, I wish to confirm I am NOT an Employee orDirector of GMC or any affiliated company related to GMC GULF Resources.

I am just a loyal share holder who believes GMC willdeliver.

Thanks you

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236