GMC 0.00% 0.6¢ gulf manganese corporation limited

There is no disputing that DSO makes GMC attractive (if it is...

1. 2,345 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 539
    There is no disputing that DSO makes GMC attractive (if it is achieved) - as it allows them to sell the unprocessed ore (they dont even need to put it through the unfinished smelters!)

But GMC have been saying DSO would be achieved imminently for over 3 years.

Look at Tompo's post from last year when he was hoping it would happen within 2 weeks.

I simply can't see GMC pulling it off but good luck for the believers - just hope I am not still having this debate in another 3 years with a new bunch of believers...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236