GMC 0.00% 0.6¢ gulf manganese corporation limited

I am all for learning mate The stocks I own aren't raising $75...

1. 2,345 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 539
    I am all for learning mate

The stocks I own aren't raising $75 and having difficulty doing so.
    I struggle to see any positive in the failure to raise $75.
    GMC has the excuse of compliance / paperwork in Indonesia causing them delay after delay, but in Australia there is no excuse for delays meeting "corporate compliance".

I am certainly learning about the workings of this here - lets hope GMC meet the extended deadline of 8 March 2019!

@Tompo03,

In this post
    https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/ann-gulf-operational-update.3974122/page-27?post_id=30638293

you state "I strongly believe DSO will be approved within the coming weeks and will see delivery of the first 2 furnaces on the slab by mid March..."

This was on the 29th of January last year, with GMC at 1.6c.

2 weeks from 29 January is 14 February 2018 - we are over a year later, and you still think it is coming in two weeks?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236