ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4,601 Posts.
    Pills and potions mask the symptoms, they never cure the disease, try Chemo, it probably will kill you.

Here is a point, a woman i know had terrible gastric reflux, the doctor put her on zantax , its a proton pump inhibitor , stops the generation of stomach acid. The problem did not subside, I did my own research on gastric reflux, guess what the cause is? Not enough stomach acid, you cannot digest food properly and the acid you do have goes back up your throat.

Cure... Hydrochloric acid tablet each morning, after one week cured. The body learns that it needs that much acid and starts to produce at the correct levels.

Apart from the woman i had it for years, i cured it the same way, the doctor would not believe us when he was told of the cure, dismissed it with zero investigation.

This is typical of doctors believing the gospel of big Pharma, anything to spin a dollar.

Most disease can be cured with appropriate nutrition, but Shh you are not allowed to know that. Keep paying for masking agents.
    Last edited by pallister: 15/03/16

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.