ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 846 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Discounting future dividends for this year based on current results and then assuming growth as per 2010-2013 gives some interesting numbers for what you'll make over the next 5 years.

Price -> $5.50 -> div yield of 8% (ex franking credits)
    Price -> $7.50 -> Div yield of 6% (ex franking credits)
    Price -> $9.00 -> div yield of 5% (ex franking credits)
    Price -> $12.00 -> div yield of 4% (ex franking credits)

Coke may be a good company that will continue to survive but you don't want to pay too high a price for participating in the profits. think about the average return over the next 5 years at the various prices before jumping in.

I definitely purchased my shares too early in the downward fall. Might buy some more but only if the price falls to a point where I perceive value that will beat the alternatives available.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236