CCL 0.00% $13.30 coca-cola amatil limited

I was recently in Indonesia and took a good look at the...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 231 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I was recently in Indonesia and took a good look at the assortment of mostly immediate consumption packages in that market. A few observations; 1. it's certainly important to have a growing consumption base, what is also important is how beverages are executed (presented) in trade. In Australia, we have sophisticated retailers, with planograms and assortments selected in general for the demography of each area. In Indo, it's a "choose your own adventure" play...beverages of all classes and poor retail disciplines (when compared to say the AUS market). Enticing presence is a cornerstone of beverage selling...cooler presentation looked like Rubik cubes. 2. CCL water brand is in good retail distribution, but in an environment where food and beverage trust is important, what your hotel provides as a free in room offer, can become your preferred "safe" beverage in the market. Very little CCL water was evident to me in accom. 3. need to further eliminate refillable packs from the market and keep driving single use units. They are doing a very good job with this (from what I could see). These are just observations, not gospel. DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236