AXT 0.00% 1.4¢ argo exploration limited

getting very excited!!!, page-10

1. 257 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    The reason I bought into this stock is because due to its great potential and really low market cap and shares on issue is that I am not looking for a 10, 20 or 50% gain. I am looking for something with a gain that could potentially climb 500%+ or alot higher. To get a 500% gain from here we only need a market cap around 50 million which is still quite a small market cap. The potential from there is just amazing. the great thing also is that unlike alot of other companies that keep raising funds and diluting our holdings. AXT has only had one small cap raising after the GFC to keep going and has not diluted since which keeps the value of the shares on issue up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236