CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. HSP
    4,103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    CAB had tough time for years as the rate of the service charge from 10% to 5%.
    They happened in different times in different states.
    SP had been dragged down
    top $13.87 on 5/6/2007

NSW government surprised me to legalise Uber.
    I think this was worse than the rate of the service charge from 10% to 5%.
    $20000 taxi plate compensation was far away shortage to market value changed
    CAB may write off asset value
    A big broker  forecasted CAB's EPS to fall 7% p.a. over FY15-18E as ride-sharing gains market share.

I think EPS would fall much more than 7% per annum as other states may follow

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236