SMD 0.00% 1.0¢ syndicated metals limited

I emailed the company today as follows: "Dear Syndicated, As a...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    I emailed the company today as follows:

"Dear Syndicated,

As a shareholder losing a lot of money in your company, could you please let myself or post a general update on the ASX as to what is happening with the company.

I realise it is near Christmas and things may be slowing down, but some positive news may stop the SP going into oblivion.

Also why are you continuing to spend money in QLD this quarter when you do not plan to proceed with any mining there in the short/med term? This being in complete reversal of the intentions in the beginning of 2015 when you were going to mine.  This will leave the company with very low funds at a time when you would not likely get a good response on the ASX for funds.  Are you trying to sell your QLD interests to fund gold mining elsewhere?

Is the company to continue or will it become just a shell for a reverse takeover or just fold entirely"

Regards,
    Gary
    SHAREHOLDER

CC hotcopper.com.au

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236