VIL 0.00% 1.6¢ verus investments limited

I am a holder of GGP and ex holder of VIL. GGP are not in...

1. 219 Posts.
    I am a holder of GGP and ex holder of VIL.
    GGP are not in position to be spending any money on this project and i think they are taking the easy way out with minial cost. They have bigger issues to worry about and a lot of explaning to do to the investor group supported by the share holders.
    This is only my opinion but having one side believe in this project and the other completely walk just doesnt make sense. Shouldnt VIL have announced this to their shareholders also?

Only my thought guys. i still follow this stock as i am interested to see where things go and i hope we get to see what comes out of FP. It will be interesting and exciting i hope

Good luck to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VIL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236