MRX 0.00% 0.7¢ matrix metals limited

My fellow traders...I have a scale of 1 to 10.....1 being very...

1. 13,576 Posts.
    My fellow traders...I have a scale of 1 to 10.....1 being very bullish 10 being very bearish......every time the dow approaches 13500.....the scale goes up...at the moment it has a ranking of 7 ....due to the negativity arising mostly from the banks.,,,,,if we break 13500..the scale will rise dramaticaly...my fellow traders i assume you have read my thread on the broadening formation and the implications that shall ensue if we dont rise above 14000 in a few weeks....lets remember that we are still in the vortex....it could spit us out on the upside or the downside...lets hope the upside....

Back to mrx....amongst the red today...mrx's action has been insignificant and indeed not alarming...on the plus side we have very light volume..which is a standard occurence when trading under a swing high.....and actually a bullish outcome shall ensue if the dow holds.......A set back has occured due to the dow falling...but a slight delay, from the inevitable breakout is worth the wait......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.