THR 0.00% 1.6¢ thor energy plc

BT1, its just a bit of fun...i try to avoid...

1. 333 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    BT1, its just a bit of fun...i try to avoid 'unhappy'...investing should be fun ;-).....try to not read emotion into any posts.....its just that MB is such an easy target...he is like the gift that just keeps giving....'40 years mining experience' ha ha.. 'as good as it gets'...'near term production'....listen to his interviews....he works so hard at what he's NOT to say that he ends up waffling nonsense....continually moving the focus to another asset...never really completing anything....distracting, deceiving...it is truly fascinating...

i invest, in thor at the moment because of the limited stock and the hype...hopefully to make some money... i certainly do not believe MB will (or has ever wanted to) ever take an asset into production...he is simply not capable and i bet, deep down, he knows that truth...

good luck with all your investments ;-)
    MT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add THR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.914M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0
THR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236