AZM 3.57% 2.9¢ azumah resources limited

Howdy Furniture. Hope you're well. “in the 2009 gold share runs...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 9,344 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Howdy Furniture. Hope you're well.

“in the 2009 gold share runs gry tracked azm...can be seen when you compare stocks”

Looks like another one to add for the hefty watchlist. I need a more powerful computer I think. Takes like 10 minutes to load all the charts in the morning lol..

Yeah a gap opened up on 5.3 yesterday.

I guess 20 cents is possible at this stage but may take several months to accomplish perhaps.

The next short term target is the high 6’s IMO anyway. (6.9?)

GL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236