ISD 6.67% 9.8¢ isentia group limited

Another poor set of results for mine. Still bleeding revenue and...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 404 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Another poor set of results for mine. Still bleeding revenue and margin through a legacy product set run-off. Costs not being reset quicker enough.

Copywrite win will clearly help to better align with variable cost base.

Value trap?

However, the focus should be on the future. 

Can the new Mgt Team pull off 10-20% 3-year EBITDA CAGR? 

They need to invest $8-$9.5m this year to get ready. ~$5m in 2H19

The business has limited FCF, but ~$9m in available undrawn debt. However, ISD seems to fixated on debt reduction as EBITDA has been stinking rapidly. Thought covenant headroom seems okay if EBITDA stablises

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ISD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236