CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,198 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Hi Andy,

Firstly, thank you for your thoughtful in depth reply. Some points I have not considered however, I sense we are basically on the same page.

What impact will it have? None, the market is run by too many large players out of the league of retail investors to have any inluence. Like you, IMO I agree that the general public possibly agree that some of FIFA's dealings may be unusual by Australian standards but will continue. Sadly, ,there are almost certainly many more relationships that should have been considered.

They would never accept this but a Royal Commission style hearing is the only thing that would clean up their game but this is a dream. Sadly, it makes me wonder about the penalty awarded to Italy in the World Cup which is a stupid bow to draw I know but still hurts so much.

again, thanks for the time and thoughtfulness of your response.

peri

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236