MAY 18.2% 3.9¢ melbana energy limited

Feb approaching, page-23

1. 2,266 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 58

Spitfire - i would agree re chinese entry and their ability to move the cuba assets along - and that is where after jumping on board with MAY  when they first ann cuba then realising that hey this is a hard gig and going to take time than i thought and hence more Crs etc etc ( lost a good bit there), sold out and then reentered when they were on their knees at 1.1c near on now 12 months back.   Just dissappointed in JV - always expect some equity free ride and in reality this deal is good if u assume they ( and me) were to stay in all the way to prod, saving on more massive dilution if they had gone the other way and only got a free ride on first well but kept say 20-30%  -but staying in  onto prod is something i will never do, so my dissappointment is in some ways geared to the way i trade, and the JV ann did not exactly set them on fire either - again the mkt also not prepared to wait 3yrs to prod??

anyway yes u may be correct that at least one well might make it, maybe both, but if one does not and especially if the first well MAY will be thrashed - that might even give a further trading opp if that happens.

And in the background beehive is running along and dare i say it ASX listed Cos often do better on prospects that reside in their back yard too.

i do not think TS or the Santa cruz stuff wll independently at this stage move the sp - cuba and beehive will IMO

so lets see is cuba turns out to be a winner would be great but not sure i wil still be in when they do

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.