RBY 0.00% 0.9¢ rockeby biomed limited

With post-consolidation, its pretty hard to assess its fair...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 106 Posts.
    With post-consolidation, its pretty hard to assess its fair value, wouldn't mind being 60cent.

However, I've been tracking their quarter on quarter growth, and they are doing quite well where the last quarter, they almost broke even. Its just a pity that they ran out of cash 6months to soon.

And although I'm against the 30:1 consolidation, there is now only 74mil shares on market, compared to 700mil - 1bil shares, so expect alot of volatility with the shares going forward.

Still, I need a miracle to break even.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RBY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236