CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 261 Posts.
    A lot of action in Peru at the moment.

Minmetals Group to Buy Glencore Peru Mine for $5.85 Billion - Bloomberg
    A group led by a unit of China Minmetals Corp. agreed to pay Glencore Xstrata Plc $5.85 billion for the Las Bambas copper mine in Peru, as China seeks greater control over supplies of the metal. Buying Las Bambas gives the group led by state-owned Minmetals’s MMG Ltd. control of a mine that’s scheduled to produce 400,000 metric tons of copper a year from 2015, equivalent to 12.5 percent of 2013 imports of copper metal by China, the world’s biggest buyer. The sale also satisfies the final condition of Chinese regulators for Glencore’s $29 billion takeover of Xstrata Plc. MMG holds a 62.5 percent stake in the group buying Las Bambas. The consortium also includes Guoxin International Investment Corp., with a 22.5 percent stake, and Citic Metal Co., with 15 percent, Glencore said. The deal is subject to approval by regulators and by MMG shareholders. Minmetals, which holds about 74 percent of MMG, has committed to vote in favor of the purchase, Glencore said. Proceeds from the sale will immediately be used to reduce debt, Glencore said. The company will also look at reinvesting capital and returning some of it to shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.931M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 24670 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 4161 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236