EXC 0.00% 4.3¢ exterra resources limited

I'm just not convinced. Most of the points outlined above are in...

1. 102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    I'm just not convinced. Most of the points outlined above are in the best interests of AWV shareholders.

So essentially you are saying is EXC is giving up 65% of its cash flow to AWV shareholders for a 2mln loan? If EXC is able to get project funding then this makes no sense at all for EXC shareholders.

Also of interest is the related-party nature of this transaction.

Montezuma Mining Company
    Seamus Corenlius (EXC shareholder + MZM Director)
    Justin Brown (EXC Director + MZM Director)

Mitchell River Group
    Contractor to EXC and shareholder in AWV
    Alasdair Cooke (MRG Dirctor + AWV shareholder + AWV Director)
    Bill Fry (MRG Director + AWV shareholder + AWV Executive Director)

The only person I cant link in at the moment is Bernard Stephens. If there is a link, I will find it and publish it here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236