MOO 0.00% 0.2¢ monto minerals ltd

Correct me if I'm wrong but if you were to buy MOO shares...

1. 1,009 Posts.
    Correct me if I'm wrong but if you were to buy MOO shares currently even at 1c per share, after the consolidation of shares at 70:1 you would end up with significantly less capital.

So my understanding is that say I bought 10m shares at 4c today = $40,000. Then after consolidation at (70:1) my I would have 142,857 shares with a value of 10c/share = $14,285.

I hope I am wrong - can someone provide some clarity please.

Thanks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236