MOO 0.00% 0.2¢ monto minerals ltd

Can i pls get some advice, as i'm new to this. I have my...

1. 114 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Can i pls get some advice, as i'm new to this.

I have my Entitlement form and am going to take up my full allocation, My question is about the Free Attaching Option 1 for every 2 shares @0.00111 - How do I claim and Pay for these extra shares? and when do i do this?
    All it says is before 21 Dec 2017 but doesn't say How or When you do it? Thanks..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236