ERL 14.3% 0.3¢ empire resources limited

Sabine, I realise you are just trying to be helpful, but I think...

1. 18 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Sabine, I realise you are just trying to be helpful, but I think it is rather dangerous to just google a name, find a story and put it out there that they are the same person... If the ASIC have banned this other Peter Bloke then he would not be able to be a director would he? They clearly seem to be different people

I have been watching the ERL story for some time and think there is a lot of misinformation out there. The ERL management have been very poor about their communication of the Pennys Open pit operation right from the start. It seems the only people who have made any money out of this are the Blue Cap boys who helped to finance the project.

I can totally get why some disgruntled shareholders are trying to remove the board, just look at the share price performance over the past 12-24 months... I also think that the $1.1m debt from the Brimstone group will be paid back to ERL. If you read all the prior ASX announcements, the final 30,000 tonnes of ore that was processed at Lakewoods should generate enough funds to the JV. They have already paid off BlueCap, so surely the $1.1m debt will also be settled within the JV before any profits are distributed. Just some thoughts, DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ERL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.