ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

Ellume, partner or not?, page-85

1. 767 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 139
    Hi Brick,

You mention the focus on a $1.00 ticket clip.

Board and management discussed Anteo income stream possibilities at the August presentation. There were possibilities to garner our share expressed in terms of royalties, margins on the sale of the secret sauce or a combination of both. An “upfront” could also enter the consideration.

Within the past few weeks, I dropped a note to JH expressing a life experience I learnt from where greed when dealing with Warner Bros proved negative.

JH responded he too had experience an observation while greed in negotiating with Oil and Gas majors had cost billions.

I’m sure Anteo is in very experienced hands.

While I was concerned Anteo is commercial in the event of interest experience informs greed is counter productive. I really don’t understand the DV concerns.

like you, I reckon the sooner the $1.00 call is dropped the better.

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $54.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $1.618K 78.27K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1215000 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 648018 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.52am 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236