ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

Let’s focus on the issues instead of what you imagine are my...

1. 14,265 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 200

Let’s focus on the issues instead of what you imagine are my feelings? 

There is no dispute that ADO management have indicated a cleaar ‘no’ to $1 per unit 

in the diagnosis space.

It’s fair to speculate (this IS a speculative stock after all -surely we can agree on that much) 

on how this  company intends to get a significant revenue stream happening with over One billion shares on issue and money from the Diasource sale limited and rapidly disappearing.

I think it’s beyond dispute that they waved that $1 amount per diagnostic unit away. We must have scale if we don’t have high unit price. What IS their game plan Anyone know?

Again we have vague promises and hints. And a whole LOT of guessing. Same as before as we watched this pumped and dumped...

rebirthing the company cannot ever be a plan. That it ever happened at all is bad enough, twice would be somewhat of 

a drastic situation.

So. It’s an act of very qualified faith when I’m assuming not. And hoping that batteries is progressing.  Keeping in mind that Joe Maeji always said it would be a race. How we are doing compared with any competitors in either space is the thing.

Repeat: nothing would make me happier than for ADO to actually nail significant revenue producing deals. 

With batteries or diagnostics I’m not fussy about which happens first. Let it be soon though.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.