NHE 0.00% 5.0¢ noble helium limited

egm, page-8

1. 2,572 Posts.
    big sam

perhaps i should do more reading, but in this case i am speaking from 6 years actual experience

certainly not jealous

axe to grind, not really. lost a bit on them in their metamorphosis from ACI (Australian Carbon International) to ATY (Australian Technology Securities) to NHE via consolidation, but that's trading life

no, the reason for my input is to make others aware of the history of this company (pre NHE monica) so as to make an informed judgment of their likelihood of success

as to your info on ETE & LIO, my answer addressed gpw's citing of the turnaround in these 2 companies since Garner arrived & the fact remains that there has been no appreciable increase in the market's rating of those companies ie their share prices, and after all isn't that how we shareholders gauge a company's success ?

call me cynical, but the past seems to repeat regularly with this co....
    activated carbon excitement (Ryan of Range Resources fame) quickly mothballed, change direction to technology - ATY, excited about dotWAP (Moignard of Davnet fame) -still born, change direction to "climate change" excitement - quickly mothballed, & now oil exploration excitement.
    Each new direction has raised investor capital & soon ended in 'back to the drawing board' & for this reason i believe that it would require an enormous amount of blind faith to think that this co can make a success in the incredibly tough oil exploration business when they have a track record, stretching back at least 6 years, of being in the business of jumping onto the flavour of the month & then managing with a consistent lack of perseverance

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NHE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.