PO3 0.00% 22.0¢ purifloh limited

When did I not get my facts right? Did I write anything about...

1. 2,615 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 489
    When did I not get my facts right? Did I write anything about CLA or any of the other tens of stocks you purport to know something about?
    Do you really think I'd waste my time reading your musings on other companies?
    You've seen my record, have you - EMH in at the placement at 5c with a freebie oppie on its way to $1.39, FLC on the IPO to a high of $1.18, GEV - first shares bought at 8c - and no, it won't go to $1000, but it will be a 10-bagger from current levels.
    As I stated earlier, I am obviously not as gifted an operator as you or intelligent like you; consequently, I just can't follow as many stocks as you.
    One of the many things I have learnt over the years though is that it's really easy to rubbish a stock and most of the time you'll be correct as most management is incompetent and most companies will fail. Therefore, most of the time you'll be correct.
    However, how much money did you make shorting CLA? Thought so.
    And if you feel PO3 is a dog like RAP, then how about trying to short some PO3.
    C'mon big fella, you wanna talk the talk, you should be willing to walk the walk.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PO3 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.