PO3 0.00% 22.0¢ purifloh limited

Folks among other stuff we’re expecting, is someone monitoring...

1. vmp
    4,860 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 848
    Folks among other stuff we’re expecting, is someone monitoring the patent site?

I was talking with an old friend earlier today. He’s not the type that actively dabbled into shares. He bought just a few, but one of them was cba when it was $6. His annual dividend is now equivalent to his initial investment. Which got me thinking. If one missed cba, bhp or Rio, which company can deliver 10 to 20 baggers in ten years that will pay dividends annually the equivalent of one’s initial investment? It may not make one super rich but it certainly makes retirement comfortable. PO3 seems to have the potential. The companies I’ve mentioned all have diversified business - cba in banking, finance, insurance etc, bhp and Rio are in various metals that shields themselves from the cycles. Similarly, PO3 has 3 verticals and other potential application of frg. If not all do succeed as fast as we wanted, perhaps one will make good dollars for a start. So my view is one doesn’t have to go all in or invest so much as this is gonna be really huge if it achieves its vision. We’re talking about B here.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PO3 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.078M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0
PO3 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236