PO3 0.00% 22.0¢ purifloh limited

Sometimes when you get too immersed in something, you can't see...

1. 2,615 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 489
    Sometimes when you get too immersed in something, you can't see the forest for the trees.

I don't know who in the past posted about FRG being a perfect fit for Dyson and their range of vacuum cleaners - and I am in total agreemnt with that prognostication.

However, wouldn't Bissell, based in Walker, Michigan - "the number one manufacturer of floor care products in North America in terms of sales, with 20% marketshare", be a more logical choice?

Why would that be the case old Tukebay do I hear you ask?

Well, for starters:
    In 2004, the company acquired a license for the Woolite trademark for all carpet and upholstery cleaning formulas for $62 million. It has also moved into the pet-care industry, manufacturing attachments and solutions designed specifically for cleaning up pet hair and stains. Whereas other competitors saw sales decline by numerous percentage points during the economic downturn, Bissell's sales remained steady.[2] In 2009, they outpaced Hoover to take the number one position for floor-care sales in North America.

To me, this shows a conscious decision to diversify their product range and broaden their product offering. However, returning to my introduction to this post, there has been a giant clue sitting right under my/our nose/s for a long time and none of us have picked up on it. And what is that clue I hear you ask. Drumroll...

A certain William U. Parfet just so happens to SERVE as a DIRECTOR of BISSELL INC.

With BP as our second largest shareholder and non-exec director, the world is our oyster.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PO3 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.