AXT 0.00% 1.4¢ argo exploration limited

Argo certainly is a strange beast. Am a bit surprised myself...

1. 83 Posts.
    Argo certainly is a strange beast. Am a bit surprised myself that it didn't recover to the 15-16c mark after the fall due to drilling delay (maybe people want confirmation that drilling has started before getting in?)

I guess the low number of shares and extremely tightly register leaves little room for traders, hence the absence of wild swings we get to see in some other small cappers.

Did Hugh have any sense of when Pantheon might start drilling? They've been on the lookout forever for a rig.

Asjad

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236