AXT 0.00% 1.4¢ argo exploration limited

Yep agree with that... about middle of the year. If your willing...

1. 326 Posts.
    Yep agree with that... about middle of the year.

If your willing to wait I think you will be rewarded. I am certainly hoping for a little run when drilling starts over 20c. With only 82 millions shares on issue, it will move like lightening.

They are undervalued at this stage, I think they should be trading around 16c.

Once drilling begins we could be easily 20c+. Pantheon and Xstrata could both combine for double the news ;)

I know Hugh the MD was certainly talking 40-50c this year, Im sure he is hopeful, given he holds 7 mill of those 82 mill shares.

Hence why captital raising is EXTREMELY low on his agenda. He stated he wants to maximise the returns for shareholders, aka himself, don't blame him!

Go have a look at past drilling results for IHAD on the Argo website, pay attention to their location and wheither they actually fully tested the anomalies ;)

50km south of Olympic ;) do you remember when they drilled Olympic? Took them about 10 holes before they even found something of worth, it was deep aswell.

Hopefully our tenement is the same ;)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236