CAH 0.00% $1.71 catalpa resources limited

imo opinion edna may (lets hope they don't sell to sbm) and...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,953 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 146
    imo opinion edna may (lets hope they don't sell to sbm) and cracow look to be the to best mine sites. cah would have needed to have done deal with new crest to get their 70% stake in cracow, may newcrest made it part of the deal that they also had to take mc.

as for conqest maybe they know something we dont as obviously cah would have had to done due diligence to make sure deal was fav for their shareholders, however if conquest mine is similar to citigold that would be a big white elephant

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236