SRK 0.00% 3.3¢ strike resources limited

Exactly DJ1.Sure in this climate it's definately harder to get...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,347 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    Exactly DJ1.

Sure in this climate it's definately harder to get the CAPEX but the PFS has already established its a WORLD CLASS resource with extremely high grade ore that can mined at extremely low costs.

If they prove up the 700-900m tonnes by the end of this year which I think is a given, I have no doubt there will be either plenty of institutions knocking on their door or alternatively a major miner who'll come knocking and offer to finance it for a % of the project etc.

That's only IF AF don't get taken over like they nearly did back in 08 and again, I think there's a possibility of this happening as the world economy improves throughout this year.

Just my 2c worth....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236