AQO 0.00% 27.5¢ ambassador oil and gas limited

""emotionally attached""those two words that some seem to...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 34,604 Posts.

""emotionally attached""

those two words that some seem to forget.

with the trading halt. you could throw at least 3, 4 balls up into the air. which will it be we'll have to wait and see.

3 things below for you because I care about about people whom get ""emotionally attached"". for newbies "take it easy, there's a long way to go".

go easy with the thumbs up, I don't want people to think i'm the king of the castle..LOL

1) course of sales yesterday with the ""S3XT 10.7MM""

2) look at who has 10MM shares in which they can trade.

3) 1 year daily chart, it's be an ordinary year for the share price.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236