ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 398 Posts.
    I do have an understanding of the medical industry. Well opthalmology have one of the highest rates for some of the quickest procedures (high fee/time spent). That is why opthlamolgy as I have said before is a very competetive speciality to get into.

There is a good private insurance system in Australia and the company has always been very profitable. If they workout a better remunerative model then they are going to be looking at excellent growth rates.

I have been watching VGH through its precipitous fall and I reckon it is at a bargain price now. There are many health/hospital conglomerates out there that would have their eyes on profitable company with a few internal squabbles but the potential for great returns in a sector that is often ressistant to recessions(and opthalmology procedures are not cosmetic-they are essential procedures).

I wouldnt be surprised that someone is waiting to put forward a takeover offer priced not less than 50cents

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236