RBY 0.00% 0.9¢ rockeby biomed limited

nothing surprises me.....I used to think that shareholders were...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4,420 Posts.
    nothing surprises me.....I used to think that shareholders were protected by company constitutions, but this year has shown what a shambles the regulatory situation is for small companies. See, if ASIC were to step in and warn the good Dr of a potential impending breach of constitution and consequent penalties, then maybe he might try behaving in a more democratic fashion. But that doesn't seem like it will happen, does it?

But if you want to hear some screams from affronted shareholders, go and read the ADY thread today. Management just sold off their best asset for a song.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RBY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236