What.... monetary value is the only metric to declare it being a...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,668 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    What.... monetary value is the only metric to declare it being a superior offer?

Surely there are other factors such as future growth opportunities, that is to say MH future growth prospects may or may not be superior to DLS's prospects.... and vice versa.

Superior is an abstract notion and can mean many things to many people.

In any event the directors have sold their shares that's their business (unconditional) they have not recommended that AQO SH accept the DLS offer and can still recommend the MH bid. Just means now that DLS will be in control and if the rest of the shares are held by MH they will probably get a seat at the board. With all the money they saved on the acquisition they can fund the drilling programme in PEL 570.

I'm not sure about the legal position of DLS but one thing to remember is that Brad Lingo was an acquisitions expert before joining DLS all those years ago.

As I said before fascinating to watch, not high end, but fascinating nonetheless.

Cheers
    BW
    Last edited by barneyw: 17/06/14

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236