Hi Spec The problem is do we really know what we are getting for...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,668 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Hi Spec

The problem is do we really know what we are getting for the money.

I have no problem with DLS paying as much as they need to provided the risk/reward analyses have been done the it's sound.

Let's say the AQO acquisition could return $300m net over five years with 75% certainty is $50m too much $100m too much ......?

I guess what I am saying we have to trust the judgement of DLS because they have the facts and figures in front of them, I mean the real facts and figures, and we only have company reports and presentations to go by.

For me DLS is not about the acreage they hold it's about the people that are running, managing and making decisions on behalf of the shareholders because for all my thoughts and the thoughts of others will amount to nothing if we can't place some faith in what they are doing.

There is obviously a price we shouldn't pay but I'm not sure what that is.

Interested to hear your thoughts on why DLS are paying too much now in terms of value. Do you think that, despite the scheduling you cited, the ground doesn't hold enough?

Cheers
    BW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236