CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. MJS
    2,120 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    The whole DRP is a total joke:

* On one hand, the fund states its desire and actions to reduce the discount that the units are trading to NTA (ok, this has been the plan for so long I forget);
    * On the other hand, with the a distribution expected to be around 20% of current unit price it has been announced that the DRP will be in place at a 10% discount to the unit price despite the fact that the units are still trading at 25% or so discount to the NTA!?!
    * The rationale for the DRP is to fund liquidity requirements to buy back up to 5% of capital at a 9.9% discount to NTA.

So, if I have that right, units issues at a 35% or so discount to NTA so they can be repurchased at a 9.9% discount. Ummm ... have i missed something?? No friggen wonder the units continually fail to get even close to NTA.

These guys treat unit holders like a bunch of idiots. I sent them communication regarding the above paradox and surprise surprise no response.

MJS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236