ELK 0.00% 1.4¢ elk petroleum limited

Hope your right about that EOR response. About your estimated $1...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,109 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 327
    Hope your right about that EOR response.

About your estimated $1 per MCF cost of CO2, Elk were only receiving 15 -18 cents an MCF for their Madden CO2 the last time I spoke to Alex Hunter in May... even with the POO a bit higher now , I doubt the cost of CO2 has risen much since then....The Madden JV was selling the CO2 to Denbury but whether it is Madden CO2 being injected into Grieve, I can't be sure.

Cheers

Dan

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236