ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 64 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Whilst I haven't posted for some time I'm a keen watcher and seek to post a few comments today. Your feedback is welcome.
    1. I've been a shareholder for 10+ years. Yep you could say why didn't you sell when you were bucket loads in front. Well I had a dream that SGL could be anything.
    2. Sure we all felt that something major had to change to see the future for our company to improve.
    3. Along the recent way I've sold a fair few retaining a fair few for the future whatever that could be.
    4. It seems that the arrangement with AGL has gone sour or in fact quite toxic as nothing much has happenned these last couple of years.
    5.Then SGL makes a few new appointees a new CEO and a new COO.
    6. The CEO has moved in from our new and substantial shareholder AJ Lucas. The new COO comes from a similar paddock our JV partner AGL and hey they have been work mates before and seem to be keen to work together again. Both state a very strong work experience pedigree in senior management.
    7.Congratulations Dr John Saunders and Board.
    8.We all know SGL owned potentially very valuable assets. Where would we be if we had accepted the QGC take over offer? About $2 eqivalent! So we have a bit to do to catch up.
    9.Hasn't the last three or four days share price improvement put a little bit of spring in your step?
    10. Could we be seeing the SGL Renaissance?
    11. The shares seems mighty cheap when considering what should have been.
    12. Are a few brokers out there running a few numbers and their keen investors taking a position or two?
    13. As a former banker, the number 1 risk in credit, and we shareholders are the lenders, is how good is the management?
    14. Can I dare to dream again? I reckon I can and are so doing today.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236